Saturday, April 11, 2009

Random News...

*CAUTION: If you find boring stuff boring do not bother to read this post*
Okaaay, nothing really exciting has occurred on Stardoll recently so, unlike the usual me, I'm going to post about some random, (not really 'extraordinary' or even 'interesting'), things that have happened in the past 'Stardolling' week.
I'm going to start with the newest doll released which is called 'DivaGirls', why I'm posting about these girls I've never even heard of? Because they're probably the worst graphically designed and most tacky dolls Stardoll ever designed, look below if you dare...




That doll or those dolls do not look like something you'd find on Stardoll maybe they're promoting a cartoon? Also they're labelled under 'Actors'- they look like girls to me! I hate that background too- it looks like something you'd find on i-Dressup *shudders*.

My next bit of random news is that the newest theme on Stardoll is 'Street Dancer' which is all very 'Gangsta'-ish which would mean it doesn't really suit me but there is some uber-cute items released for the theme like the Loop NYC Radio Bags- they are so cool (sorry, do I sound like an eight year old, I'l try to use more complex words than cool!). They are gratifying!

Also the blue jumpsuit we've all saw on the start-page on Stardoll has finally been released, I love it.... but my favourite of them is all is the adorable, uber-cute...

Yorkshire Terrier in a bag!

Yipee, my favourite dog ever.. in a bag... virtually! That dog is the spitting image of my yorkie in real life, he goes by the name of Frisky! That's what I'll call my newly purchased virtual dog! Why I called him Frisky? Because he is always jumping on me when I see him but he's so tiny and cute!

Bye for now!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment