Saturday, April 4, 2009

Make-Up your MeDoll

I know I've began an article like this before but unfortunately I've to begin this article with this apology, yet again. The apology is the same as the last time- I'm sorry I haven't posted in like two weeks and my excuse is the same as the last time too- school. I'm getting so much homework and tests recently so I never have time to log on Stardoll- let alone make posts on this blog. But it's the Easter holidays now so hopefully for the next two weeks I'll get to post more... I'm saying hopefully because my life is still hectic even during the holidays because I have drama/singing classes, I still have to study for my summer exams which are coming up soon- at the end of May and I'll be gone on holidays in a week!
Anyways, enough with my personal life... let's go on to the topic of the post which is the new make-up shop, Dot, (old news.. I know) and the new layout in the Styling Studio!
'Dot'

When I first heard Sephora was being replaced with a new virtual make-up shop, 'Dot', Stardoll's own brand I was hoping that lip gloss and sparkly eyeshadow would be for sale in the new shop but now that 'Dot' is released to my dismay is has basically the exact same products as 'Sephora' but some are way more expensive... oh please come back, 'Sephora'. Even though the lipsticks, mascara etc. have a much funkier container with a nice effect in 'Dot' I prefer 'Sephora's', I thought 'Sephora's' was much more chic and elegant. I did buy the electric blue mascara however because it's new and hot though I don't think I'll ever wear it! :) I also bought the electric pink lip pen because I think the colour is gorgeous- that's one advantage of 'Dot' some of the colours are bolder and brighter! I do have to admit the 'Dot' blushers are much nicer too! So I suppose right now I can't decide which shop I like more! What about you?

Styling Studio

Above is one of the new layouts to the Styling Studio. Yes, there's two sections to it now- one for hair, make-up and jewellery (above), the other's for your Actual MeDoll e.g your nose, eyes, mouth (below). I am in love with the new layout for the make-up section (above), it much more glamorous and elegant! Way better than the crummy old one! I love it so much, word cannot express it! (A bit too dramatic, yeah?) I think it's great the way you can move your MeDoll and put the jewellery on any part of your body now- who knows maybe make-up for your body will be released soon as well? When I say that I mean nail varnish for your fingers and toes!

Below is the new layout for your actual MeDoll, even though I don't like it as much as the other section in the Styling Studio it's still nice! I think it's fun looking and not tacky like the old one! All and all I love the changes to the Styling Studio! What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment