Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Antidote

The highly anticipated limited edition shop, 'Antidote', has been released at last and it won't be too long until it's gone because of the fact that all the items are limited!
This store is hawt and I really recommend you to get your hands on some of the items before their departure as most of the items are cheap compared to LE with prices ranging from 10 t0 100 Stardollars!
The best thing is... it's not just a girls clothes shop (though a lot of it is!) there are also some boys clothes (finally Stardoll realised they have a lot of male users!) and funky furniture!


I love the shop- the clothes are chic, unique and mostly denim! I bought my favourite clothes, which I will inform you about later in this article! Unfortunately there are a few ugly/boring items of clothing though! I don't take a fancy for the 'Antidote' vest top or a few of the jeans, also the cropped jacket with the huge number of zips! When it comes to the boys clothes, who am I to judge what boys like? Boys, I need you to comment on this one! As for the decor, one word.. funky! The only one I bought was the swaying 'Antidote' sign as I'm strapped for cash at the moment but some of the other decor such as the abstract punk painting and the hanging socks are cool too!


Above are the bag and parcel you get when you buy your items from the hawt shop, I'm lovin them! It was almost a shame to open them but I got over it when my favourite clothes of the shop popped out of the bags- all the clothes and the pair of shoes I bought from the collection= my faves!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could of got some little time to buy that nice yellow elephant shirt, but they are all gone xD Love your blog :]

    ReplyDelete