Friday, March 20, 2009

DenimDesign

Today I went to the StarDesign to see that there was 'denim' related items hanging on the wall of the clothes designing shop- a 'Denim' poster, denim colour samples and 'Carpe Denim' notes stuck on the pinboard. All of this suits Stardoll's current weekly theme, 'Carpe Denim'. I knew when I saw all of this that there must be new colours and clothes to suit the theme out in the StarDesign designing place so I went there and I saw I was right, well duh!

When I first went to design I saw the new 'denim' colours, (as seen above!), they're nice but that's what I was expecting anyway!

Above are the new available to design fabrics! Gorgeous, much?

I lurve them, especially the top two but... the prices... expensive, much?

I know, I know compared to LE or even Antidote they're cheap enough but I think Stardoll could have made them the slightest bit cheaper! Do you agree?

Of course I knew there must be new designs in the StarDesign Interior too and when I saw these (above) hanging on the wall in StarDesign Interior I knew I was right but when I went to design the furniture I saw the new colours but there was no new furniture available to design, you'd be expecting to see the furniture on the pinboard pictured above but no..?

Weird, huh? Maybe Stardoll just haven't got around to it yet or something..?

Opinions?

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment